– Have you completed health and safety training at work?
– Do you understand how your wage is calculated?
– Are you able to decline to work overtime?
– Do you feel comfortable speaking to your supervisor if you have a need or a problem?
– How does your wage compare to other workers in your community?
– Has your work environment become safer or more dangerous during the past year?
– Do you believe that working at your current job has improved your life?
– What is the greatest need facing your community?
– During the last 12 months, was there a time when your family had to skip meals or reduce meal portions?
– What is the main material of your household’s exterior walls?
– What fuel is most frequently used for cooking in your household?
– Do all children ages 6 to 18 currently attend school?
– Do you save more money today than you did 6 months ago?
– Was the training you received relevant to you and your family?
– Do you feel empowered to make smart financial decisions?
– M-Learning saves up to 80% of the cost of traditional classroom training.
– Push content to a broad audience regularly to highlight key topics or hard to grasp concepts.
– Send interesting results back to participants to raise morale and incentivize future participation.
– Share info with workers and farmers about helpful services and resources available to them.
– IVR surveys don’t require literacy, and are anonymous and free to respondents.
– Capture data via smartphone as a complement to IVR surveys or to gather larger datasets.
– Laborlink offers 70% cost savings over pen/paper surveys, saves time and data is returned to you in real-time.
– Candid responses because workers initiate the call – anytime, from anywhere.
– Laborlink leverages the six billion mobile subscriptions worldwide and connects directly to workers’ own phone.
– No training or expensive, unfamiliar equipment is needed.