Labor Link is a mobile platform that gives companies real-time data from their supply chain or field operations, and gives workers and farmers a voice to report on conditions in their workplace or community. Our Labor Link services include:
Monitor working conditions between audits
- Have you completed health and safety training at work?
- Do you understand how your wage is calculated?
- Are you able to decline to work overtime?
- Do you feel comfortable speaking to your supervisor if you have a need or a problem?
- How does your wage compare to other workers in your community?
Track impact of CSR
& capacity building
- Has your work environment become safer or more dangerous during the past year?
- Do you believe that working at your current job has improved your life?
Custom data direct from beneficiaries
- What is the greatest need facing your community?
- During the last 12 months, was there a time when your family had to skip meals or reduce meal portions?
Track livelihoods with the Progress Out of Poverty Index
- What is the main material of your household’s exterior walls?
- What fuel is most frequently used for cooking in your household?
- Do all children ages 6 to 18 currently attend school?
- What time of year would you most like to take annual leave?
- When you miss production goals, what is typically the reason?
- What best explains why you miss work?
Gauge training efficiency & knowledge retention
- Do you save more money today than you did 6 months ago?
- Was the training you received relevant to you and your family?
- Do you feel empowered to make smart financial decisions?
Reinforce key messages from classroom training
- M-Learning saves up to 80% of the cost of traditional classroom training.
- Push content to a broad audience regularly to highlight key topics or hard to grasp concepts.
Feedback loop of survey findings to respondents
- Send interesting results back to participants to raise morale and incentivize future participation.
- Share info with workers and farmers about helpful services and resources available to them.
Voice-based and smartphone services available
- IVR surveys don’t require literacy, and are anonymous and free to respondents.
- Capture data via smartphone as a complement to IVR surveys or to gather larger datasets.
Faster, better quality data for much less money
- Labor Link offers 70% cost savings over pen/paper surveys, saves time and data is returned to you in real-time.
- Candid responses because workers initiate the call – anytime, from anywhere.
No new technology needed
- Labor Link leverages the six billion mobile subscriptions worldwide and connects directly to workers’ own phone.
- No training or expensive, unfamiliar equipment is needed.